The Uttar Pradesh UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is a government scholarship scheme that provides financial assistance to students from disadvantaged backgrounds. Students studying in Class 9th and 10th in government schools in Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit and income.
Eligiblity for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24, students must meet the following criteria
|Class||9th or 10th|
|Category||General, SC, ST, or OBC|
|Marks in previous class||40% or above|
Important dates for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
- Application Begin: 15/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/11/2023
- Complete Form Last Date: 10/11/2023
- Submit Hard Copy to School Last Date: 20/11/2023
Required documents list for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
You can upload all of these documents in PDF or JPEG format. The file size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
Please note that it is important to upload all of the required documents in order to complete your application. If you do not upload all of the required documents, your application may be rejected.
The application fee for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is zero for all categories of students. This means that there is no application fee for general, SC, ST, OBC, and minority students.
Application fee for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24:
How to apply for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on the “Scholarship” tab.
- Select the “Pre Matric Scholarship” option.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Once the application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the Social Welfare Department. If the application is approved, the scholarship will be credited directly to the student’s bank account.
Some additional tips for applying for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
- Start preparing your application early. This will give you enough time to gather all of the required documents and fill out the application form carefully.
- Make sure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. You can find the eligibility criteria on the official website of the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- Upload all of the required documents in PDF or JPEG format. The file size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
- Proofread your application form carefully before submitting it.
Important Links List
Apply Online [Registration]: https://scholarship.up.gov.in/RegistrationNew.aspx
Login Link: https://scholarship.up.gov.in/index.aspx
Pre Matric Scholarship Schedule : [Download Link]
Official Website Link : https://scholarship.up.gov.in/index.aspx