Information We Collect
We collect the following information when you visit or use our website:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us.
- Log data: This includes information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Cookies: These are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website.
- Web beacons: These are small images that are embedded in our website pages.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve our website and services.
- Communicate with you about our products and services.
- Send you marketing messages, if you have opted in to receive them.
- Personalize your experience on our website.
- Target our advertising.
- Prevent fraud and abuse.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third-party partners who help us operate our website and services. These third-party partners may have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their services for us.
We may also share your information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may prevent you from using certain features of our website or services.
You can also opt out of receiving marketing messages from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you.
You have the right to access the personal information we collect about you. You also have the right to correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your personal information and have the right to data portability.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected]