The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card/hall ticket/call letter for the various recruitment 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021, 2022, 2023. Candidates who have enrolled for any DSSSB vacancies can download the admit card as per the schedule.
The DSSSB admit card is a mandatory document that candidates need to carry to the examination hall. It contains important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, examination center address, and time.
To download DSSSB admit card, candidates need to visit the official website of DSSSB and enter their application number and date of birth. Once they have logged in, they can click on the “Download Admit Card” link to download their admit card.
Candidates are advised to download and print their admit card in advance and keep it safe. They should also carry a valid photo identity proof along with their admit card to the examination hall.
How To download DSSSB admit card for the 25-27 September 2023 exam
you can follow these steps:
- Go to the DSSSB official website: https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link on the homepage.
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print your admit card.
If you do not have your application number, you can click on the “Find Application No.” link on the DSSSB website. You will need to enter your name, date of birth, and father’s name to find your application number.
Once you have downloaded your admit card, be sure to check all the details carefully, including your name, roll number, date of birth, examination center address, and time. If there are any errors, contact the DSSSB office immediately.
Important Download Links
|Category||Exam Date||Download Link|
|Download Admit Card||25-27 September Various Post Exam||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date||25-27 September Various Post Exam||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||05-11 July 2023 Various Post Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||21-25 June 2023 Various Post Exam||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||June 2023 Various Post Exam||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||21-25 June 2023 Various Post Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download AAO Admit Card||AAO Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Postponed Notice||Exam 18-26 March 2023 Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date||Exam 18-26 March 2023 Advt No. : 06/2022, 07/2022, 08/2022||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Exam 21/11/2022 POST CODE 22/22, 29/22 AND 30/22||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Junior Secretariat Assistant Post Code 44/21 Skill Test Exam||Click Here|
|Download Tier II Exam Date||Exam Date : 25,28-29 November 2022||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Exam Date : 31 Oct, 03-04 NOV AND 21 Nov 2022||Click Here|
Some important tips for candidates who are going to appear in the DSSSB exam:
- Reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Carry your admit card and a valid photo identity proof.
- Do not carry any electronic devices, such as mobile phones, calculators, or smartwatches, to the examination hall.
- Read the instructions on the admit card carefully before the exam.
- Be calm and focused during the exam.