The Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP) has released the UP Polytechnic admit card 2023 for the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Examination 2023. The exam will be held on August 2nd to 7th, 2023.
The admit card can be downloaded from the JEECUP website. The link to the admit card is https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/.
The admit card contains important information about the exam, such as the date, time, and venue of the exam. It also contains the candidate’s photograph, signature, and other personal details.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam hall. The admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam.
The UP Polytechnic Examination 2023 is a state-level entrance exam for admission to diploma courses in engineering, technology, and other related fields in Uttar Pradesh.
The exam is conducted in two phases:
- Phase I: The first phase of the exam will be held on August 2nd, 2023. This phase will be for the candidates who have passed Class 10 or equivalent examination.
- Phase II: The second phase of the exam will be held on August 7th, 2023. This phase will be for the candidates who have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination.
The exam will be of 3 hours duration. The total marks for the exam are 150.
The cut-off marks for the UP Polytechnic Examination 2023 will be released after the exam is conducted. The candidates who qualify the cut-off marks will be eligible for admission to the diploma courses.
How to Download the UP Polytechnic Admit Card
To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow these steps:
- Go to the JEECUP website.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
The candidates are advised to read the following important instructions carefully before downloading the admit card:
- The admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam.
- The candidates must carry the admit card and a valid photo ID to the exam hall.
- The candidates must arrive at the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any prohibited items to the exam hall.
- The candidates must follow the instructions of the invigilator strictly.
For any queries regarding the UP Polytechnic Examination 2023, the candidates can contact the JEECUP helpdesk at the following numbers:
The UP Polytechnic Examination 2023 is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a career in engineering and technology. The exam is a challenging one, but the rewards are also great. The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam should start their preparations early and make sure that they are well-versed with the syllabus.