Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL). It is one of the largest coal mining companies in India. WCL is inviting applications for 1191 Apprentice posts. The online application process will begin on 01 September 2023 and will close on 16 September 2023.
Available Vacancies for WCL Apprentice 2023
- ITI Pass Various Trade Apprentice (815 posts)
- Fresher’s Trade Security Guard (60 posts)
- Graduate Apprentice (101 posts)
- Technician Apprentice (215 posts)
The minimum age requirement for the ITI Apprentice post is 18 years. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
The minimum age requirement for the Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts is 21 years. There is no maximum age limit for these posts.
The application fee is Rs. 0/- for all categories.
The selection will be based on a written test and/or interview.
The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and other important information can be found in the official notification, which can be downloaded from the links given below.
- ITI Apprentice: http://www.westerncoal.in/images/notice_trade_appr_49-20223.pdf
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice: http://www.westerncoal.in/images/notice_trade_appr_48-20223.pdf
How to Apply:
To apply for the apprenticeship posts, candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of WCL at http://www.westerncoal.in/.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Apprenticeship” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the application form.
- Starting date of online application: 01 September 2023
- Closing date of online application: 16 September 2023
The eligibility criteria for the apprenticeship posts are given below:
- ITI Apprentice:
- Must have passed ITI in a relevant trade.
- Must have a minimum of 50% marks in ITI.
- Fresher’s Trade Security Guard:
- Must have passed Class 10th (or equivalent) examination.
- Must be physically fit.
- Graduate Apprentice:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- Technician Apprentice:
- Must have a Diploma in Mining Engineering or Mining or Mine Surveying.
- Must have a minimum of 60% marks in Diploma.
The selection for the apprenticeship posts will be done on the basis of a written test and/or interview.
The detailed selection process will be given in the official notification.