The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the recruitment of Stenographers for the year 2023. There are a total of 277 vacancies for the post.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India.
- They must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognized board.
- They must have passed the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Computer Literacy Certificate (CCC) Examination.
- They must have a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand in Hindi.
- They must have a speed of 25 words per minute in typing in Hindi.
- Starting date of online application: 17 October 2023
- Last date of online application: 6 November 2023
- Date of written examination: To be announced
- Date of skill test: To be announced
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 through the official website of UPSSSC. The link to the online application form will be activated on the website on 17 October 2023.
The application fee for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- General category: ₹185
- Reserved category: ₹95
|Number of vacancies||277|
Category-wise vacancy details for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary of a Stenographer in the Uttar Pradesh government is ₹35,400 per month. The salary and benefits offered are very attractive, and the job prospects are good.
The selection of candidates for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 will be done through a two-stage process:
- Written Examination: The written examination will be a computer-based test (CBT). It will consist of two papers:
- Paper I: Hindi Language and Stenography
- Paper II: General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge
- Skill Test: The skill test will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. It will consist of a test of shorthand and typing.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully and make sure that you meet all of them.
- Start preparing for the written examination early. There are many online resources available that can help you with your preparation.
- Practice your shorthand and typing skills regularly.
- Be familiar with the UPSSSC exam pattern and the marking scheme.
- Apply online as soon as the application form is released.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Submit all the required documents along with your application form.