Get all the details about the UPSSSC PET 2023 exam, including important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, and how to apply.
Important Dates for UPSSSC PET 2023 exam
- Application begin: August 1, 2023
- Last date for registration: August 30, 2023
- Last date for fee payment: August 30, 2023
- Correction last date: September 6, 2023
- Exam date: October 28-29, 2023
- Admit card available: Before the exam
- General/OBC: ₹185
- SC/ST: ₹95
- PH (Divyang): ₹25
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Minimum qualification: Class 10 high school exam in any recognized board or any higher qualification in any recognized university in India
The syllabus for the UPSSSC PET 2023 includes the following topics:
- General Science
- Indian History
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
- General Hindi
- General English
- Elementary Mathematics
- Logical Reasoning
- Current Affairs
UPSSSC PET 2023 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Indian Polity and Constitution||20||40|
|Geography of India||20||40|
- Apply Link : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx
- Notification Link : http://188.8.131.52/document/Files/UP005/UploadNotices/2309041307388763_C.pdf
- Official Website : http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx
The UPSSSC PET 2023 is a qualifying exam for various posts under the Uttar Pradesh government. The exam will be held in two phases: a preliminary examination and a main examination.
The preliminary examination will be a written examination consisting of 100 objective-type questions. The questions will be of 2 marks each. The qualifying marks for the preliminary examination is 60%.
The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for the main examination. The main examination will be a written examination consisting of 200 objective-type questions. The questions will be of 2 marks each. The qualifying marks for the main examination is 60%.
The scorecard of the UPSSSC PET 2023 will be valid for one year.