Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Each house should have the LPG Connection as per the new rules and regulation set by the government. As still today there are some houses which makes use of the Firewoods for cooking. It results in the health problems to the womens and also leads to the gobal warming. So PM of India Mr. Narendra Modi launched the scheme on 01 May 2016 to ensure each family should have the gas connection.
Objective of the scheme
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana ki shuruwat kyu ki gyi?
Scheme will provide the gas connection in the name of the female memberr of the family. Check various other objectives as below for which the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was started.
- Protect the health of the women.
- Empower the women.
- Reduce health hazard due to pollution.
- Reduce death number in India with the unclean cooking.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Kya aap Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana k patr bn skte h ?
Eligibility for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been set up. If you are interested to avail the benefit under the scheme. Then you have to fulfill the points of eligibility. Have a Look at the points:
- The age of the women should be above 18 years.
- Candidate belonging to the BPL are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant should have the account in any of the nationalized bank of India.
- Eligible women under the scheme if no other family member has the LPG Gas connection.
- The applicant should have the name in SECC-2011 data.
- Income limit has also been set by the government.
Documents required for Yojana
If you are eligible for the scheme then check which documents you should have. Then only you would be able to apply for the scheme.
- BPL card
- Ration card
- Identity card either Aadhaar Card or voter card
- Recent photograph of the candidate in the Passport size.
Application Procedure for Scheme
If you are in the need of the LPG Connection then apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. As it is very easy to apply for the scheme. You can visit the official site to apply online.
Click on the link below to visit the official site.
- Download the application form or you can also fill the application form online.
- Enter the required details.
- Attach the documents.
- You can then submit the application form online to LPG center or office nearby you.
- Application form are also available at the LPG center you can ask the officer for the for under the scheme.
- After the successful submission.
- The data will be sent to the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Then list will be prepared for the eligible candidate.
- Then the candidate will get the LPG gas connection.
Implementation of Scheme
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas will implement the scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is proposed to be implemented bythe year 2019. Each family will get the Financial assistance of Rs. 1600/-. The scheme benefited 5 crore families so far.
Toll Free Number
PMUY helpline number is 1906.