This Sarkari Niti was started in the year 2005 in January. The was revised in the year 2012. Yojana Anuprati is basically for the meritorious students of the state who belongs to the minorities.
In the article you will be given the explanation to the Anuprati Yojana of Rajasthan. If you are interested to apply then check the article to get details.
Aim of Anuprati Yojana
The scheme Anuprati Yojana is launched for the help of the students who belongs to the low class. To motive the students for the preparation of the government exams such as Civil Services, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT. The student who belong to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and BPL of General Category.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Anuprati
The points for the eligibility for the Rajasthan scheme of Anuprati Scheme. If you are interested to gain the benefits then have a look on the points below:
- Candidate interested to be part of the scheme should be the resident of the Rajasthan.
- Applicant from the low class and income of the family from all sources not more than 2 lac.
- Only the candidate who have passed the prescribed stage of the competitive examination or entrance exam.
- Contender should not be part of any of the Government employee.
- Seeker has to score 60% to get admission in the state engineering, medical colleges.
Anuprati Yojana Financial Assistance
If you have participated in the scheme you will get the benefits. As the incentive amount given by the government of the Rajasthan.
|Details of the exam||Details of incentive All India Civil Services Examination||Details of the incentive amount payable Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|On passing preliminarily exam||Rs.65,000||Rs. 25,000|
|On passing mains exam||Rs.30,000||Rs. 20,000|
|On Final Selection||Rs.5,000||Rs.5,000|
If you successfully complete the RPMT / RPET of the Rajasthan Government. To get the admission in the State Medical / Engineering College. Candidate will be given the incentive of Rs. 10,000.
Documents Needed for Scheme
The list of the documents which are required by the applicants for the benefit of the scheme. If you want to apply for the scheme. Then check the documents need.
- Residence certificate of Rajasthan State
- Caste Certificate of the applicant
- Declaration of the income or the Income certificate
- Verified copy of the passing the preliminarily exam
- Passed certificate of the candidate to get admission
- Bhamashah Card or Identity card of applicant
- Applicant also have to give the affidavit
Apply for the Anuprati Scheme
If you are interested to apply the Anuprati scheme then the information below is of your great use.
- Get the List of the scheme
- You will be guided about the scheme before to apply for the scheme.
- Then click on the apply option.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Select the exam type.
- Upload the documents as mentioned above.
- Then submit the application form.
- You will get the application number and the acknowledgement slip.
You have to submit the application to the district magistrate nearby you. The application has to be submitted 3 months before getting admission in the educational institutions or the different competitive examinations.